This legislation provides $1,200 in economic impact payments for individuals with an adjusted gross income of $75,000 and $2,400 for married couples with an adjusted gross income up to $150,000. An additional $500 cash payment is available per child (age 16 or younger).
- Free Disaster Preparedness Courses for Alameda County
- Disaster Legal Assistance Collaborative Selected for Public Service Award
- California Free Legal Answers: A New Virtual Pro Bono Legal Aid Service
- How journalism fails small towns during (and after) wildfire season
- Emergency Preparedness Workshop – January 29th