The Small Business Administration (SBA) is offering assistance to disaster survivors in the following counties:
- Primary Counties eligible: Merced, Sacramento, Santa Cruz, Monterey,San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, San Joaquin
- Contiguous Counties eligible (economic injury only): Fresno, Madera, Mariposa, San Benito, Santa Clara, Stanislaus, Tuolumne, Amador, Contra Costa, El Dorado, Placer, Solan, Sutter, Yolo, San Mateo, Kings, Kern, Ventura, Alameda, Calaveras
The Small Business Administration provides help in the form of low-interest disaster loans.
Types of SBA Disaster Loans
- Business physical Disaster Loans – loans for businesses to repair or replace disaster-damaged property.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans – Capital loans to help small businesses meet financial obligations that cannot be met due to the disaster.
- Home Disaster Loans– Loans to homeowners or renters to replace or repair property and belongings.
To learn more and to apply for assistance visit: www.disasterloanassistance.sba.gov