You may want to consider signing up for our LEGAL FIRST RESPONDERS sm program. Be part of the initial team staffing hotlines and answering questions online.
Legal First Responders sm
You can sign up to help in advance of a disaster.
Be a part of the difference!
- You can train to answer COVID-19 and/or disaster legal questions
- All trainings are online, free, and include MCLE credit
- COVID-19 training is 5 hours long
- Disaster legal assistance training is 7 hours long
- Once trained you can volunteer on our hotline or online Free Legal Answers platform
Staff a hotline remotely, and returning calls from disaster survivors
Draft online answers to question from clients with issues relating to COVID-19 or to the disasters.
Make a difference
How it Works
The COVID-19 legal training will help you answer COVID-19 related legal questions on the Free Legal Answers platform.
Disaster legal assistance training will prepare you to answer disaster related legal questions on our hotline or the Free Legal Answers platform.
If you complete both the COVID-19 training and the disaster legal assistance training, you are welcome to participate in both the hotline, and answering COVID-19 or disaster legal questions on the Free Legal Answers platform
If you have further questions please contact
Tiela Chalmers | firstname.lastname@example.org
Any attorney admitted in California is welcome to volunteer for LEGAL FIRST RESPONDERS sm