CalOES is opening a Local Assistance Center (LAC) to provide information and resources to disaster survivors.
LAC will open on October 8th – October 11
Address: Shasta Lake Community Center, 4499 Main Street, in the City of Shasta Lake.
The LAC will be open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily
Organizations that will be present at LAC:
- Shasta County Health & Human Services Agency
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- California Department of Insurance (CDI)
- Contractors State License Board (CSLB)
- Employment Development Department (EDD)
- California Department of Public Health – Vital Records (CDPH)
- Franchise Tax Board (FTB)