National Low Income Housing Coalition has uploaded a webinar on how federal, state and local governments are responding to Coronavirus (COVID-19) and it’s impact on individuals that are low income, and homeless.
- Disaster Recovery Center opening up September 14th
- Local Assistance Center (LAC) opens for French Fire survivors.
- Disaster Unemployment Assistance (DUA) now available in Lassen, Nevada, Placer, and Plumas counties
- FEMA makes policy changes to make it easier to apply for help
- Caldor Fire (Tahoe area) relief fund and resources